As part of the Government Requirement to help keep our community safe,
please comply with the following:
- DOWNLOAD the SERVICE NSW APP onto your mobile phone and SCAN it at the ‘QR CODE’ provided at the entrance – HOLY FAMILY PARISH is registered as a COVID-19 SAFE Organisation on NSW Government COVID-19 website.
- And/or RECORD your name, address, phone number and email in the book provided in the foyer as you enter the Church.
- Keep PHYSICAL DISTANCE – 1,5 metre space around each person, with the exception of people from the same household. ONLY sitting in the places MARKED on the pews. Do not enter if there are no more marked spots available.
- Use hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the Church.
- Avoid touching statues or other fixtures in the Church.
- Practice good hygiene, eg. covering your coughs, avoid touching your face.
- You are strongly encouraged to Wear a MASK when you attend a religious service.
Please look for medical assistance:
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms
- If you have a fever (37.5°C/higher) or recent history of fever (night sweats, chills) or respiratory symptoms – cough, shortness of breath (difficulty breathing), sore throat, loss of smell or loss of taste – even mild. Other reported symptoms of COVID-19 include fatigue, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite.
- In the past 2 weeks been in contact with someone COVID-19 positive or visited a COVID-19 ‘hot spot’
Fortunately also, we have been able to provide a video link from the Church to the Parish hall, so we are able to seat more parishioners in the hall for Mass. At the time of Communion, an Acolyte will come to the hall to distribute Communion.
Please see our bulletins for more NEWS and MASS TIMES.
CHRISTMAS at HOLY FAMILY
Reconciliation for Christmas:
Friday, 18 December at 11 am & Monday, 21 December at 7 pm.
Christmas Day Masses*:
8am & 9.30am. NO 6pm Mass.
Children’s Christmas Mass*:
Thursday, 24 December at 6pm — Practices TBA.
Midnight Mass*: Thursday, 24 December at 11.45pm (for midnight start).
NO choir for Christmas this year.
Due to COVID-19, Christmas Carols with the Archbishop and the WYD Orchestra has been cancelled for this year.
* For Christmas Masses: this year, numbers who may attend each of the Masses will be limited. Online booking will be OPEN from Monday 30 November at 8:00am. Plan ahead now and think about which Mass you and your family members (including infants and children) would like to attend on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
BOOK NOW at: https://www.trybooking.com/BMYWQ